Channukah Candle Lighting and Celebration!
Time & Location
About The Event
Join Willesden Minyan & Shir Hayim to light candles on the 8th night of Chanukah.
Together we will...
- See old friends and meet new people
- Learn some Torah wisdom of bringing light into dark places
- Raise the roof with some trademark soulful singing (all abilities welcome)
- Make some Chanukah inspired craft creations and spin some dreydel
- Enjoy a latke buffet - do you have a family latke recipe?; please do bring some samples to a special latke tasting!
As our year-long Minyan Residency comes to a close, we'll also celebrate 'Chanukat HaKehila' - a dedication of the community. As well as marking the achievements of the year gone by, we'll be unveiling new developments for the Willesden Minyan and Shir Hayim Residency for 2019 - including how to become a founding member of this new community.
The venue is wheelchair and pushchair accessible, and we welcome children to join the fun.
Space is limited at the venue, so please register!